Grade VII has seven students this school year. The Polish language teaching program in Grade VII covers ten thematic circles:
- Pictures from Poland's past from the end of the 19th century to the present day
- Outstanding Poles and their achievements.
- The beauty of Polish poetry.
- Writers writing about children and youth.
- Teen Life and Problems.
- History of Polish emigration in the United States.
- National holidays and anniversaries.
- From theater to film.
- Landscapes and monuments of Poland.
- Polish and Polish press.
In addition, students learn grammar, spelling, work on enriching the vocabulary, improve the Polish language through exercises in speaking, writing and reading, and learn the history and geography of Poland.