Grade VII has seven students this school year. The Polish language teaching program in Grade VIII covers ten thematic circles:
- Pictures from Poland’s past from the end of the 19th century to the present day
- Great Poles and their achievements.
- The beauty of Polish poetry.
- Writers writing about children and youth.
- Teen Life and Problems.
- History of Polish emigration in the United States.
- National holidays and anniversaries.
- From theater to film.
- Landscapes and monuments of Poland.
- Polish and Polish press.
In addition, students learn grammar and spelling, enrich their vocabulary, improve the Polish language through speaking, writing and reading exercises, and learn Poland’s history and geography.